10 Best Things To Do In Santa Fe, New Mexico
Enchanted by the idea of traveling to the mystical city of New Mexico?
Great! Santa Fe is a stunning city full of artists, their artistry and wonder and is waiting for you to take it all in. Whether you drive to get there on an epic road trip or plan to take a flight, you are in for a magnificent treat in this culturally unique and historically rich capital. Often voted as one of the best US cities for shopping and an art lovers haven, you will have plenty to see and browse and eat.
Oh! And before you go, make sure to drink tons of water. Believe it or not, Santa Fe is located at 7,198 feet above sea level! You'll want to do your best and avoid chances of altitude issues.
Visitor Information Centers
Plaza VIC - 66 E. San Francisco St., (505) 955-6215
Railyard - VIC 410 S. Guadalupe, (505) 955-6230
Convention - Center VIC 201 W. Marcy St., (505) 955-6202
10 Best Things to Do In Santa Fe, NM
1. Eat at Harry's Roadhouse and buy the cookbook. You will be so glad you did when you make their amazing pancake recipe!
2. Stop by The Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi and take note of Estella's sculpture of the first Native American Saint. Her work is stupendous.
3. Hit up the Santa Fe Farmers Market
4. Check out the Santa Fe Botanical Garden
5. Visit the Museum of International Folk Art
6. Walk around and browse the shops at The Plaza
7. Eat as much green chile as you can! Check out Sazon. Buy some and take it home!
8. Experience a night at the Santa Fe Opera
9. If you can't make the Santa Fe Farmers Market, walk around the Railyard Arts District.
10. Visit the Georgia O'Keefe Museum
I hope you have an amazing time in Santa Fe, NM. Be sure to let me know some of your favorite spots and adventures.